Sunday, June 20, 2010

So the hubs and I were off on a wonderful cruise last week. He won it though his business because he reached a certain sales goal. This was a great time for us to reconnect and really date each other. So many times it's easy to get caught up in life and the kids.
I was determined to try some new things and step outside of my comfort zone. My husband was impressed and excited. Once I got over my fears it really was a lot of fun. 
He has ALWAYS wanted me to get on the back of his bike....Okay FINE, I did it! I must confess I was holding onto him for dear life (maybe that's why he has wanted me to ride with him) 
I don't have a picture of me doing this...but I promise I did...sort of...I did some body surfing. That is until I got hit in the head with the board. I tried it though, and that's the part that counts right?!

We also got a chance to dress up and enjoy a nice dinner together. We were able to just talk and enjoy each others company. We need to find time to do that more often.
So we left the boys for a week with my AMAZING parents (thanks a million Mom and Dad), and got a chance to have a second honeymoon. I think everyone should find a way to get away with out the kids. Let's not get caught up in the "Mommy Martyrdom Syndrome". We need to get all dolled up and spend some quality time with our husbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment