Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday again...time for me to reflect and thank God for all He has blessed me with!
1. I'm so thankful that the weather is starting to warm up. We made it through another winter!
2. I'm thankful for the mothers group that I am a part of. It's so encouraging to have a group of women to bounce ideas off of...and just to know that I'm not the only one going through things.
3. As always I'm thankful for my wonderful husband! He brought home a yummy box of chocolates all wrapped up with a bow ~ just because he loves me. Yah, he's the best!
4. This one is silly...but I'm thankful that J has finally started potty training. I'm so proud of him.
5. Since I bragged about one I need to brag about the other...N is now able to sit up by himself. My boys are getting so big. :)

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment