Tuesday, March 30, 2010

April showers bring May flowers

Well we have had A LOT of rain up here in New England this Spring! I just keep reminding myself that God sends the rain to help the flowers grow. I'm expecting a lot of flowers this year. Not that I've actually planted any. :) J and I decided to make paper flowers out of construction paper and pipe cleaners though. A little something to brighten up the refrigerator.
The weather man said this weekend is going to be sunny and 65 deg. I wanted to reach through the television and give him a hug. Everyone in New England will be outside this weekend. Hope you get to enjoy some nice weather with your family too!
                                                                                Pictures are from freestoclimages.net

No comments:

Post a Comment